- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- Serve food and drinks according to restaurant standards.
- Recommend and upsell food and drinks.
- Keep up-to-date with menus and promotions.
- Keep the Front of House area and facilities clean and organised.
- Involve in the daily opening and closing tasks.
- Adhere to restaurant policies and procedures.
- Support the Back of House team in delivering outstanding service.
Experience, Knowledge and Competency
- A passion for food, drinks and wines.
- Preferably at least one year of relevant experience in hospitality.
Qualities, Attitude and Soft Skills
- Friendly and well-spoken. A people person.
- Able to communicate with confidence.
- Reliable and responsible.
- Organised, focused, conscientious and meticulous.
- Possess a positive approach to work and willingness to learn.
- Flexible with a can-do attitude.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced, highly demanding and constantly evolving restaurant environment.
- Self-motivated and strive to improve performance.
- Have respect for people.
- Fixed hours (Wednesday to Sunday)
- Part-time: Flexible hours, mostly Friday and Saturday evening shifts and Sunday day shift
- 15-30 hours per week
- £8-12 per hour
- Tips sharing
- Performance bonus
- Please send your CV and references to email@example.com